“Why We Exhibit”
A collection of typical comments and observations from companies which exhibit at International Trade Shows Link events
- We find they are a great way to meet new contacts and prospects.
- We are always happy to see our customers. It’s another opportunity.
- It’s useful to meet previous and lapsed customers.
- If you can it’s a good idea to demonstrate equipment. It attracts attention and customers can see the kit in action.
- Exhibiting at a show is an excellent opportunity for PR.
- We can promote our range to a wide variety of prospects in one place and at one time.
- Exhibitions are an essential element of our export marketing plans. We often launch new products there.
- Düsseldorf shows are well-attended by visitors from all over the world. I think it’s because it’s in the centre of Europe and it’s easy to get to.
- They’re great for picking up market intelligence.
- We use them for catching up on technological developments. The forums and seminars that run alongside most shows have world-class experts presenting.
- If you want a quick way to find and explore new export markets exhibitions do the trick.
- We often test the market’s reaction to products by revealing them at a show.
- We wouldn’t exhibit if we couldn’t sell from the stand.
- A lot of our most fruitful strategic alliances and partnerships have been started at exhibitions.
- Shows are a great place for socialising with the industry.