New programme highlights were well received
With a huge boom in visitors, MEDICAL FAIR INDIA has definitely marked out its position as the leading medical trade fair for the Indian market and built on the growth of the previous years. 13,480 decision makers from all sectors of the healthcare industry came to MEDICAL FAIR INDIA 2017 at the Pragati Exhibition Center in New Delhi from 6 to 8 April. They visited 519 exhibitors to learn about the latest trends and innovations for medical healthcare.
“Visitor numbers increased by 15% in comparison with the 2016 event in Mumbai. The floor space booked by the exhibitors also expanded by 16%. As expected with great results like these, the atmosphere in the trade halls was buzzing”, summed up Thomas Schlitt, Managing Director of Messe Düsseldorf India. MEDICAL FAIR INDIA takes place in New Delhi and Mumbai, alternating between these locations each year.
“MEDICAL FAIR INDIA is the top event for the healthcare industry. We saw that it was even better than our expectations” said Raghvendra Bansal, Managing Director of RR Instruments, summarising the successful trade fair on behalf of many very satisfied exhibitors. The synopsis of Prashant Narula, Marketing Director of Narula Udyog was also positive: “Not only the numbers but also the quality of the visitors was well above our expectations. We are very happy with the outcome.”
New highlights also contributed to the success of MEDICAL FAIR INDIA. They enriched the supporting programme for the event and aroused much interest from visitors on all three of the trade fair days. A novel digital health platform was created in the FTR4H Lab & Lounge (Future for Healthcare powered by MEDICA). The Lab & Lounge centred around information, start-ups presenting their product ideas, expert dialogues and networking on all the fascinating topics concerning the digital transformation of the healthcare industry (i.e. mobile health, the internet of things and targeted and secure data handling).
The Indian market for health IT offers particularly good opportunities, with an estimated volume of 2.5 billion USD (Deloitte). High-tech infrastructures for state-of-the-art clinics in big cities as well as remote medical applications that ensure medical care in remote countryside regions are included in this, among others.
CLIN LAB INDIA also celebrated its premier as an integral part of the programme of MEDICAL FAIR INDIA this year. The conference and its accompanying exhibition were designed by Scherago International and organized in cooperation with the Messe Düsseldorf Group. The focal point of the talks was on trend topics that are particularly relevant to the practice of laboratory medicine, such as point-of-care testing, molecular diagnostics and clinical chemistry. The CLIN LAB INDIA exhibition area (in Hall 9) had booked out 330 square metres, with companies such as Mindray, Randox and SMC Pneumatics, along with others, taking up this space.
In terms of content, MEDICAL FAIR INDIA 2017 included the following areas and many more: Medical products and medical technology, laboratory technology and diagnostics, equipment and furniture for clinics and health centres, products for physiotherapy and rehabilitation as well as health IT and mobile health solutions.
All the details on MEDICAL FAIR INDIA are available online at: http://www.medicalfair-india.com.
The next MEDICAL FAIR INDIA will take place from 16 – 18 March in Mumbai.
About MEDICAL FAIR INDIA
MEDICAL FAIR INDIA is a trade fair from the “World of MEDICA” product family and is conducted by Messe Düsseldorf India, a subsidiary of Messe Düsseldorf, in close cooperation with the team for the world-leading trade fair MEDICA, based in Düsseldorf. All data, facts and information on the trade fairs of the `World of MEDICA´ are available online at http://www.world-of-medica.com.
Contact details for exhibitors:
Messe Düsseldorf GmbH
Tel. +49 (0)211-4560-483
E-mail: [email protected]
Messe Düsseldorf India Pvt. Ltd.
E-mail: [email protected]
Messe Düsseldorf GmbH
Martin-Ulf Koch / Larissa Browa
Tel. +49(0)211/4560-444/ -549
E-mail: [email protected]
Düsseldorf, 26 April 2017
Comments on MEDICAL FAIR INDIA 2017 given by exhibitors:
- Medical Fair India well organized show. We have received very good footfall of visitors all three days.
(Mr. Kapil Lodha, Managing Director, Udaipur Healthcare Pvt Ltd.)
- Medical Fair India 2017 is the best show in India for Healthcare industry. We have received many enquiries beyond our expectation. As an exhibitor I feel proud to be associated with Medical Fair India.
(Mr. Raghvendra Bansal, MD, RR Instruments)
- Great Exhibition for Healthcare Industry. Sunday can add more visitors to the exhibition.
(Techno med Electronics)
- Fantastic Show very nice visitors all three days.
(Dr. Raman Mahindra, DIVINE INDIA)
- Participation in Medical Fair India 2017 was very good. Visitors’ quality was good with doctors and professionals from Healthcare industry. We have received good response all three days. We would like to book stall for 2018 show in Mumbai.
(Mehta Tubes/ Conex)
- Participating is Medical Fair organized by Messe Duesseldorf Group is fantastic experience for us in terms of business. Show was very well organized and good footfall provided excellent business opportunities.
(Kannu Impex India Pvt Ltd)
- Excellent Show for us. We will participate in next edition.
(Mr. Naveen Sharma, Director (SS Technomed Private Limited)
- Great Show, well organized & extremely professional. Reached international level. Keep it up.
(Mr. Sunil Sethi, RS Associates)
- We had a good experience overall during the 3 days of the show. The set-up, arrangements and overall footfall were beyond our expectations. Especially the quality of visitors was very good.
(Mr. Mohit Agarwal, Dantal Hydraulics Pvt Ltd)
- It is pleasure to be an exhibitor at Medical Fair India. The quality of visitors is more than what we expected and more than our expectation. We are happy with the outcome. Organizers are very cordial & generous & this gives us a comfort to concentrate on our core task.
(Mr. Prashant Narula, Director Marketing, Narula Udyog Ltd)
- As a principal visiting my partner in India I really like the fair up to the International standard, our booth was very well located and very good response all three days. I look for forward for next year event.
(Mr. Jelle Van Den Wildenberg MD, Advance Medical Concepts Switzerland)
- Medical Fair India 2017 was very excellent show for us and it very well grew in last few editions. Many visitors visited our stall from all over India and overseas. We found very good services and very well organized show. We prefer to participate again in MFI. We wish all the best and more success to whole team of Messe Duesseldorf group.
(Ms. Jigna Madia, AL-CAN Exports Pvt Ltd)
- We are happy to certify that Medical Fair India was organized professionally and an ambiance was created for proper communication with the visitors. We would appreciate more if the number of visitors from hospitals can be targeted from Industry. The security logistics arrangement are meticulously managed. We would like to suggest to organize more efficient transport mode from gates to Hall as there was lot of waiting time according to increase in footfall. We look forward to participate in next edition in Mumbai 2018.
(Mr. Susheel Kumar, Palakkad Surgi